Become a Pacificans Care PartnerPartners
The Pacificans Care Partner Program provides local businesses an opportunity to invest in the community through an annual giving program. As a Pacificans Care Partner, you and your company are part of the safety net of social services available to neighbors who are in need in Pacifica.
Why Become a Partner?
- provides a way for you to give back to the community
- shows the community that you care
- helps maintain a community safety-net of services for our neighbors in need
- makes a difference!
- is good for business!
Benefits You Recieve
- Your business logo featured on the Pacificans Care website.
- An official Pacificans Care Partner Program plaque for display in your place of business.
- Regular postings and acknowledgment of your business on social media and in our newsletter.
- The knowledge that you are helping your community!
How Can I Become a Partner?
- Contact us via email at PacificansCare1982@gmail.com
- Reach out to our Partner Program Chairs: Alice Bull at 650-355-5614 or Bruce Banco at 650-355-447
Your annual support can be a direct cash contribution (monthly, quarterly, or annually), or through definable in-kind support. Pacificans Care will work with you to design a Partner Program that is responsive to you and your business.
Diamond Partner — $2,500 –
Platinum Partner — $1,000 – $2,499
Gold Partner — $500 – $999
Silver Partner — $250 – $499
Robin and Ginny Jaquith
Ann Rudorf & Eric Nelson
Bill Michaelis and Dinah Verby
Mike and Karen Ervin
Camelot Fish & Chips
Curt & Debbie Kiest
Law Offices of Norma Lambert MacLeod
Pacifica Auto Works
Janine Galligani and Mike Ray
The Bob & Loretta Lange Family
Darlene Gonzalez at Direct Mortgage Funding
Law Offices of David L. Hart
Eureka Square Chiropractic
Jerry and Lois Ward
Nate Gustavson Real Estate Group